- Interviewer: Give us your best tip for overcoming depression.
- Stephen Fry: To regard it as being like the weather. It's not your responsibility that it's raining, but it is real when it rains, and the fact that it's raining does not mean that the rain is never going to stop. The only thing to do is to believe that, one day, it won't be raining and accept it so you can find a mental umbrella to shield yourself from the worst. The sun will eventually come up.
Bitch, this hurts like a motherf…
Cry. Smoke. Drink. Cry some more. Fuck things up. Smoke. Another smoke. Yet another smoke. Cry again. Sleep.
Darling, don’t say you love me when we both know you don’t. You and I died when you broke up with me the first time last summer…
never take drugs, its rude. ask politely if u can have some
- girl/boy: *diagnosed with anorexia*
- everyone: kids in 3rd world countries would give anything for that food, and you refuse it!
- girl/boy: *diagnosed as bulimic*
- everyone: cancer patients with give anything to be able to keep their food in, and you choose to throw it up!
- girl/boy: *diagnosed as a binge eater*
- everyone: chill your fat ass out, some kids eat once a day!
- girl/boy: *suicidal*
- everyone: people die every day, you should be grateful for your life!
- girl/boy: *self harms*
- everyone: lots of people have it worse than you, be grateful about how good you have it!
- girl/boy: *has anxiety*
- everyone: stop freaking out over everything, it's not that big of a deal!
- girl/boy: yep that fixed everything thanks
Hello, lovelies… I’m crawling back to you all.
I didn’t kill myself unfortunately (which in my last post I stated I would), as my ex boyfriend tried to break into my apartment at the time. Ironic. Lovely.
The last week I’ve been confined to my apartment space, having my social worker and doctor track my every move so I couldn’t hurt/kill myself. And actually things turned out just a little better after that… I’m still ranked as a high-risk patient, but I guess I’ll try to live as normal as possible until the next wave of shit hits me…
And I would like to thank all the lovely people who sent me messages - I’m in shock! Jesus, some of you are just… amazing.
My time here is almost done…
I’ve written my note, telling my loved ones to stay strong. All that’s left to do is to get myself a rope, and wait for the final trigger that will push me over the edge. I’m at a shitty place right now, so I guess I don’t have to wait for too long…
Sorry if this looks shit on your dashboards. Again, I’m sorry.